Start your career with the future of HealthCare
Allied Health Jobs - Room Licensing at HealthMint
We love working alongside like-minded practitioners! Our practices have rooms set aside for sessional use by allied health – it’s a great way to work together and offer a variety of services to the local community!
We are always on the look out for like minded allied health practitioners to join our team!
Are you a:
Remedial Massage Therapist
Mental Health Social Worker
Does working at an integrated practice amongst a team of like minded practitioners appeal to you?
Other features of our clinic
- Private billing – attract patients who value your time and your services
- Big, light filled rooms
- Separate staff bathroom
- Amazing reception / support staff
- Beautiful team kitchen with comfy chairs and window bar
- Ambient, calming space
- Work closely with our GPs, psychologist and dietician to facilitate excellent patient care.
What we are looking for
- Relevant qualifications and registrations for your role
- Previous experience in private practice preferred
- Someone looking to join a multidisciplinary team, and enjoy being supported by a range of different professionals
We can offer a flexible arrangement based on either:
- Working with us as an independent contractor, where we handle all of the admin (bookings, billings, admin support, software for patient management, marketing) or
- Working with us under a room licence where you have use of our room and common facilities on a sessional rate, but handle all of the back end of your practice yourself
What do we provide?
- The room
- Use of internet, electricity, water*
- Shared access to kitchen facilities and staff bathroom
- Use of our waiting lounge
- Weekly cleaning*
- Patient chairs, cupboard and sink in consulting room
- Practitioner chair
- Invitations to participate in monthly team meetings to socialise with the team/referrers and present your services on a rotating basis*
- A bio listing on our website linking to your booking platform / website
* Subject to reasonable levels of use
What do you provide?
- Have your own brand
- Maintain your own online presence
- Provide a way for patients to book in with you
- Coordinate your bookings
- Take payments for your services
- Market yourself
- Tidy room after use
Ready to start your future at HealthMint?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!