Start your career with the future of HealthCare
Jobs for Doctors
You know how many GPs work in dreary clinical environments, where there is very limited use of technology and patients are rushed in and out of consultations, making GPs feel like pen pushers? Well, what our GP owned medical centre does is create a beautiful, relaxing and technologically enabled space where GPs feel valued by their patients and confident that they are able to give the best quality tailored medical advice, all while their patient feels like they are still lounging at home! In fact, we have been described as ‘the future of general practice’ by a Professor of Health Innovation from the University of Notre Dame!
We are in Cranbourne North – a DWS in Melbourne’s South East, and one of Australia’s fastest growing corridors. Since opening late 2015 we have seen rapid growth of a diverse and loyal patient base.
Where You Might Have Come Across Us
We’re also pretty social – check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
Your Role with Us
As the next GP to join our team you will not only be responsible for caring for patients, but also for helping shape the clinical direction of HealthMint. We operate quite differently to other medical practices – we don’t have a traditional reception desk, all of our staff work through tablets and we are almost completely paperless. One of the most exciting aspects of working for us is the opportunity to be at the very front of this wave of change in healthcare.
If you would be excited to put your medical knowledge, creativity and experience towards creating more efficient medical processes and procedures, becoming an integral part of our team and a representative of HealthMint, then this is the job for you.
• Nurse support
• Consulting rooms with large windows and tons of natural light
• Brand new fit out and stylish interior design
• The whole team works through tablets and soft phones
• Large staff room with window bar, dining table and full kitchenette
• Separate staff bathroom
• Large three bed treatment room
• On site pathology
• Dietician, Psychologist and Mental Health Social Worker
• Mixed billing
What We Are Looking For
• A qualified vocationally registered GP
• pro-active and initiative seeking personality
• strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• someone who is tech savvy
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• someone looking for something exciting and different in general practice
• someone interested in either full or part time, ideally available on Saturdays
• experience using Best Practice is desirable, but by no means necessary
If this sounds like the place for you, please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the link below! We hope to hear from you!
Ready to start your future at Healthmint?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!